Wednesday 15 June 2011

Day One: Boring the internet with information about me....

So yesterday I decided that I needed to blog more and quickly chose a 30 day challenge. I didn't actually read through the entire challenge and many of the days are not things I feel comfortable writing about (for example a letter to someone who hurt you). Today's challenge was to write 15 interesting facts about yourself. How does anyone decide if a fact about themselves is interesting or not? It's all about context (note the Boosh ref). In an effort to not entirely fail within the first 24 hours I have found a very cute questionnaire posted by Rissy.

1) What is your favourite kind of bear: polar, grizzly, teddy? Aw I wish I could answer all three. But if I MUST chose just one kind of bear I would have to pick the polar bear. They are just so beautiful and I could spent hours watching them play at Sea World. It always amazes me how such a large and powerful predator can also be incredibly playful and gentle.

Aw how could you not love these guys?



Peek-a-Boo!!
2) Of these three choices you must choose one to bang, one to marry, and one to kill: John Mayer, Jim Bellino, Lee Dewyze.  This is a tough question because I am only familiar with John Mayer. I have however just spend the last 15 minutes doing detailed research into Jim and Lee and I have managed to make my decision. 

As I sit here snuggley and warm in my John Mayer hoodie (bought when I was 17 and worn every winter) I must say that I would most definitely be having a LOT of sex with that man :) As much as I did truly love John back in high school I could bring myself to pick him as a marriage prospect. There have been too many bad decisions (dating my arch enemy Jennifer Aniston for one) recently to marry him. 
BANG!!!!!

Having not watched a lot of Real Housewives I shouldn't be judging too much - but from what I have seen I definitely don't want this man around so I would kill Jim Bellino. Bye bye Jim :(

Bye Bye Jim!



Leaving the adorable Mr Lee Dewyze (who I had never heard of before now) to be my hypothetical husband. He seems like a cutie and I enjoy a man who can sing and play guitar (see above for details of love for John Mayer).

Hi Hubby :)
3) If you could spend an entire day in a mall shopping without paying for anything OR you could meet the U.S. President, which would you choose? Now I know I should be embarrassed by this answer and then decide to write the acceptable answer - but screw it! I am most definitely hitting the mall :) Shoes, handbags, designer dresses OMG it's a girls dream. 

4) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? This is a tough one. I love the idea of escaping all of the responsibility and stress and living in a quaint cottage in Italy but I know that within a month (or week - who am I kidding?) I would be bored out of my brain. Then I think I would love a cute little terrace house in a trendy neighbourhood full of bars, cafes and boutiques....but then I realise I would hate having a tiny house and high living costs. Therefore, leaving me with only one option - a beach house mansion in Rose Bay, NSW. 

5) How many times a day do you say 'Freak the F out' or 'how bout?' I don't say 'Freak the F out' at all but I definitely say 'how bout' waaaay too many times a day. 

6) Are you familiar with 'The Dougie?' I have heard about 'The Dougie' but haven't actually tried it myself...I have however found this awesome video of the Glee cast teaching you how to Dougie. P.s Laura this is being added to our Five Greatest Mega-Mix Dance-offs.   Glee Cast do The Dougie  

7) How many blog posts do you try to read per day? Not enough but I'm hoping that will change now that I'm on uni holidays. 
 

5 comments:

  1. ahhh I am obsessed with you for answering these!

    my answer was going to be polar as well, but then I thought hmm I could snuggle a teddy bear... and receive one from a cute boy (or Lee Dewyze my future hubs-- I forgive you for not knowing who he was since you did in fact google)

    Dear sweet John really has made some awful decisions.

    And clearly I'd choose shopping as well : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to LOVE John Mayer too. : )

    xo,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rissy :) Let's hope that John sorts himself out a bit.

    Sarah I loved him so much when I was in high school. I busted out some vintage John in the car today. I was instantly 16 again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hasn't John just gone downhill? He must have so many 'used to be' fans! I wore my John Mayer hoodie on the weekend too :)

    I would totally go shopping too. Meeting Obama would be cool for like a year or two but think of all the awesome things you could get! And you know how much I dislike shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS Yes, The Dougie!! I will be embarrassed though because I can't dance like Britney :(

    ReplyDelete