Monday 10 October 2011

A weekend in pictures

So story of my life I have a huge assignment due this week and I am no where near finished. Keeping this in mind and my new found love of blogging I have decided to do a quick post with pictures of my weekend. 

A rainy Saturday morning sleep in made me incredibly happy. After that it was an action packed weekend full of family responsibilities (trips to the hospital and nursing home) and assignment writing. Luckily, my total inability to study for more than a couple of hours allowed me to fit in a little fun and pampered myself getting my nails done. Grace and I spent some quality time together hanging out at the school fete and Sunday afternoon I taught her how to bake brownies. She was so proud of her efforts and they were totally delicious!! 


I just noticed Belle (one of my cats) has totally photo bombed two of these pictures.

How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Oh Belle... I taught her well!! That totally made me laugh. PS Why is everyone better at blogger layouts than me?!?!?!

    Stupid assignments :( I was in the worst mood over the weekend. Everyone else (aka the K's) were watching movies and having fun and I had to stay in my room and do my stupid assignments. I cracked at like 9pm on Sunday and watched JP3 with Ke. Glad you managed to get a little time to yourself on the weekend- VERY important so yuou don't go crazy.

    ReplyDelete