Monday 6 June 2011

Enrolment Day

It's enrolment day! Possibly the most stressful day of the uni year. We are all sitting in the computer lab ready and waiting to enrol in the only decent tutes available and praying that we are able to get them. I love the wait though. The anxious wait, watching people swap tute codes so they can be in class together, people updating facebook about how terrible their timetables are going to be and people generally being stressed......oh no what does that say about me? 

I love watching people though. I've been sitting here for about an hour (to ensure I get my computer) and just listening to peoples conversations. Let me share some of the fun stories with you :)

The two country boys (aka the brothers) are sitting next to me trying to fix their stapler and are examining the springs in way too much detail. "Hmm now has this been turned upside down...no....hmmm...there should be another spring with a coil here...hmmm" It is seriously taking all my strength not to laugh at them.

Doug (aka biggest douche of the degree) is sitting behind me trying to be cool and chat to all the girls. Its all just a bit sad really. They are totally ignoring him. Aww poor doug.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you got all the classes you wanted, with all the people you wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the classes!! Woop!! Emmy and I have such a great timetable for next semester. Only 1 1/2 days of uni a week.

    I felt sorry for so many people though. The Griffith network froze and a lot of people missed their preferences.

    ReplyDelete