Tuesday 19 July 2011

Return of an absent blogger

Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) is an incredibly cruel and debilitating disorder that has affected a very close family member of mine. Watching her bravely face this terrifying disorder with such courage and clarity of mind has truly inspired me. Now unconscious it is our responsibility to be brave and ensure that she is provided with the best care imaginable. 

Beautiful little Grace has been so incredibly strong and supported her mother through this difficult time. She has experienced far too much sadness in her little life and I'm personally making it my mission to introduce as much happiness as possible. 

Going through something like this makes you appreciate what is really important in life - the people you love. So I end with --- I love you friend! 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, love you too friend!!! Gracie is lucky to have someone like you in her life. Remember, I'm only a phone call away xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete