Tuesday 4 October 2011

Celebrity Crushes :)

Yesterday my lovely friend Laura at Everything else and everything in between blogged about her celebrity crushes over the years. She has set the challenge for us to look back at our past (or possibly still current) crushes....and in an attempt to stop listening to my maths lecture I am taking up this challenge :)

First Crush: Elvis Presley


Animated Crush: Prince Eric from the Little Mermaid


My High School Crush: John Mayer

Celeb Girl Crush: The beautiful Nigella Lawson


My 5 minute Crush: Ryan Gosling


My Current Crush: Noel Fielding


My Runner Up to All Time Crush: Johnny Depp 



My All Time Crush: Steven Gates

1 comment:

  1. Woah, you have a serious thing for tall, dark attractive men (and woman). I scrolled down and everyone looks the same (except for Ryan... which is probably why he's the 5 minute crush).

    Also, I love Nigella. She is who I would turn gay for. For reals. Zooey's awesome and all but she wouldn't make me food.

    And Gatesy is totally your true love for all time!! Almost ten years and still going strong.

    ReplyDelete